We can help and support you achieve your best – Ray McGloin, Dean Ramsden and Dan Knight
Not everyone needs to have a training plan but many do. So, who would benefit? Here’s my list:
- If you are struggling to find time to train effectively;
- You’re finding it nearly impossible to balance your home, work and social commitments with training for your main events;
- You can’t see any improvement in you performance over the last six months;
- You are frequently fatigued;
- You feel that more hours training is the answer;
- You lean towards focusing on what you are good at and shy away from those areas you know you need to get better at;
- You respond better with professional guidance;
- You want honest feedback and direction;
- You find it difficult to improve on your weaknesses;
- You have no idea of how to balance your tough and light sessions, as well as your recovery;
- You need advice on your nutrition;
- You want to free your mind of how, when and what to do in order to prepare for your A, B and C triathlon, running, cycling and swimming events next season.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
Before your unique training plan is drawn up we have to consider the following:
- Your level of fitness and skill in the disciplines you are competing in;
- Your family, work and social commitments throughout the week, month and year;
- The number of hours you are realistically able to commit to training;
- Any family holidays, birthdays, celebrations etc.
- The events/races you want to compete in;
- Your strength and how to improve those areas of weakness;
- Which is your A race and what time would you like to complete it in? What times for each discipline?
- Which events are going to be your B and C races?
When you have had time to reflect and answer these questions you are ready to begin.
Once we have this information we can then begin drawing up your online TrainingPeaks plan. This will involve carefully planning, in detail, your weekly training around your commitments. All you have to do is check that it fits in with your week and when you have completed each session you then download the data and give feedback.
As the training sessions progress you will then see how the data adds up and how you are progressively getting fitter, faster and stronger with more endurance, as well as technically improving in each discipline.
Included in the cost is:
- Swimming video analysis with corrective drills;
- Running video analysis when needed;
- Nutritional advice;
- General support and advice whenever you need it.
- Monthly members £55
- Annual members £65
- Non-members £75